Welcome to a New Year!!!



Welcome to a New Year!!!

Hello readers and welcome to a new year filled with possibilities for your writing future! Are you ready to rock the New Year? I am! This year I have all kinds of wonderful plans for my writing. I will continue posting blogs every 1st and 15th of the month, (or somewhere close to those dates). I all just recently launched my writers support group on Facebook called Wise Warrior Writers, https://www.facebook.com/groups/311357982714998/?ref=bookmarks

 Image may contain: text
I will be posting inspirational quotes everyday. I will offer free writing tools for you to try like my 15 minute automatic writing meditation, which I also just launched, https://mailchi.mp/175d7e63bd79/automatic-writing-guide

I am also pleased to announce my first workshop being offered completely online. It is called Take the “Overwhelm” out of writing. It will run from February 5th.
This workshop is offered completely online for a week starting February 5th. Along with providing tips on how to easily add writing into your daily schedule and the benefits of doing so, I will also include a mediation, a goal setting map/guide and a large power point presentation chalk full of information to help you with things like writers block, connecting with others writers, managing expectations and much more! I will also send a daily email with some fun homework for you to try where I will give you some guidance and allow you to ask specific questions of me. You will see videos from me on the Wise Warrior Writers Facebook group. And you will be able to meet other writers. You will get all of this for the low price of $49.95 and if you sign up by January 26th you can get it for $10 off, only $39.95. Also at the end of the workshop I will pick 2 winners to get an hour long phone coaching session with me to gain some individual coaching on their writing, which is a $99.00 value. If you are the 50th person to sign up on my link I will give you the whole workshop for free! Happy New Year friends, lets start your New Year right, write now!! 😉 Sign up will be posted soon.


So on top of all of these awesome coaching offerings that I will be doing this year I also have huge plans for publishing my second Elven Quest book, entitled Elemental’s Favor. (I changed the name from Persistence & Belief) I thought that Elemental’s Favor reflects the story line better. This is a fun follow up to The Burden of Destiny where Isobel meets new characters, has some awesome magical scenes as well as some exciting puzzles that she must solve as well as a confrontation with her evil half sister Madeara. Here’s a little preview:

            He held out a hand and helped Isobel to her feet. Just then they heard a yell from Nathaniel as several Carachi knocked him to the ground slicing his chest and arm. Just as they took a step toward him Isobel heard a howl from behind her and out of a corner of her eye she saw several beasts run by her and Airyion's legs. They watched as a pack of wolves ran toward the Carachi clawing and biting them. Then she heard a zing and an arrow flew by her ear, hitting one of the Carachi in the back. Another arrow flew from the trees and another and another. She glanced up and saw only branches. The arrows flew through them, one after another, hitting the Carachi as the wolves continued to circle and attack them….
            The book is completely edited. I will be sending it to a few beta readers to make sure it is perfect and will be working with a cover artist on the cover and then I will be publishing it for you all to enjoy. I can’t wait! I recently went back to do the final edits and re-read it and it was going home again to visit old friends. I had been busy writing a new book with different characters and forgot how much I loved hanging out with Isobel, Mauve, Nathaniel and the rest. I hope you will enjoy visiting them too.

So…..lots of exciting things happening for me in my writing career this year. I have a feeling 2018 will be a great year! I hope it is for you too dear readers and I hope you will reach out to me if you need help I love to help other writers and aspiring writers. Let us work together to help you complete your writing and publishing goals. After all, we’re all on the same team, the writers’ team! Until next time remember, writing=happiness ;).

Comments